Everything you need to know about shipping costs, times and delays.
Here is the main thing you need to know about our shipping policies:
For Ontario residents, all orders over $85.00, before taxes, are entitled to free shipping.
For the rest of Canada, all orders over $100.00, before taxes, are entitled to free shipping.
Free shipping cannot be combined with any other offer(s), including our very popular coupons.
For orders of less than $85, we offer DISCOUNTED shipping rates:
- Shipping is a flat fee of $9.00 in Ontario ONLY for any orders subtotalling less than $85.00;
- Shipping is a flat fee of $12.00 for all orders for customers in Quebec;
- Shipping is a flat fee of $13.50 for all orders for customers in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba;
- Shipping is a flat free of $13.00 for all orders for customers in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland;
- The northern territories have a flat shipping fee of $20.00 and include packages to Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavat;
- Shipping is $15.00 for all orders coming from customers located anywhere in the continental United States (excluding of course Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska);
- Shipping is a minimum of $20.00 for international and will vary greatly to which country the package is being shipped. We’ll be happy to get the best shipping rate for you, and even give you a couple of options.
- Free shipping does not apply to wholesale orders, bulk orders nor weddings.
What about your coupon?
Some of you have our new coupon – $10.00 off $60.00 – which you get from placing an order online or purchasing from us in person. It is usable on orders $60.00 or more, exclusive of taxes, but it cannot be used if you want to take advantage of free shipping on an order $85.00 or more. In other words, you cannot get $10.00 off and get Free Shipping. It’s one or the other. Specials cannot be combined. There is a perk, however, Canada Revenue Agency does not believe in “discounts” and so when you get free shipping or use the coupon you also save associated the taxes! Therefore using the $10.00 off $60.00 purchase coupon actually saves you $11.30!
What if I won’t be home to accept my parcel?
If you don’t have a suitable sized mailbox, our carrier Canada Post will leave a slip with details to pick up your package at the local post office. Please do pick it up as soon as possible. Canada Post gives you about 10 days to pick up the parcel, at which time it will be returned, at an additional cost, to us. If we have to re-ship to you, we will have to charge another shipping fee, as well as the cost incurred to have Canada Post redirect it from your shipping address to us to send it out again. And to avoid this headache and extra cost, please pick up your package before it is returned to us.
Alternately you can have your order delivered to an alternate address. Just fill out the “Shipping Address” with any other working address and we’ll be happy to send it out. All packages in Canada ship Expedited Parcel from our facility in Burlington, complete with tracking numbers. We always record the tracking number for you on your account page and we send an email directly from Canada Post with the tracking information.
What if I don’t receive my parcel?
Call us, and we will track the package at canadapost.com with your tracking number. If the package is shown as delivered, we will open a case with Canada Post. Once they start an investigation, we will send out another parcel to you.
In our years of having an internet business, we are proud to report we have lost not more than 5 or 6 packages! Let’s keep it that way.
How quickly will I get my parcel?
This is the one area that we do admit we need to upgrade. It does take us about a week to process your order. It’s 2015, and we’re working on cutting this time in half!
- Toronto and GTA/Golden Horseshoe: 3-5 days
- Southern Ontario and St Lawrence corridor/Montreal/Ottawa: 3-5 days
- Northern Ontario and Quebec: 5-7 days
- West and East coast Canada: 7-10 days
- USA: 10-12 days, depending on custom delays
- International: 2 weeks +
What if something is not in stock?
We will hold your order until it is ready in its entirety to be shipping. We try not to backorder and ship several times to keep our costs down. If you’re in a rush for something, feel free to contact us and we’ll make sure we find a solution. Regular in stock items are shipped daily. Bulk items for weddings or private label need a 4 week lead time. These items ship once they are produced in our work shop. Wholesale orders are prepared from our regularly stocked items as soon as we get the order. Any wholesale items that are custom made need a 4 week lead time for delivery.
What if I didn’t get my entire order?
Call us immediately at 647-300-2245 and notify us what is missing. We are helpful, friendly, and thoroughly reasonable. We will rectify the problem as quickly as possible.
See our FAQ page fore more details on returns, however, due to the hygienic nature of our products, we care unable to do returns.